It’s set to compete with the likes of the Mercedes GLE, BMW X6 – and even the Lamborghini Urus
About Andrew Brady
Web editor at MR. Drives a 2005 Toyota MR2. Has a penchant for the peculiar.
Entries by Andrew Brady
The BMW i8 is advertised on Auto Trader for £64,995
Car warranty firm reveals that diesels are three times more likely to break than petrols
That time we came across the world’s wildest Citroen 2CV driver..
Is the Volkswagen Up GTI a junior Golf GTI or a slightly faster Up? Our man isn’t so sure…
A rare special edition Defender was turned into a more common special edition Defender
And it could well be worth every penny
Mustang showdown: behind the scenes at the Velgen Society UK
Which were the cars flying off dealer forecourts last year?
Turn that frown upside down: here are 10 cars guaranteed to leave you grinning from ear to ear
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Grossinger / Shutterstock.comHow to avoid being a victim of road rageAugust 16, 2019 - 11:30 am
- ShutterstockHow to check if you need to pay the London ULEZ chargeAugust 14, 2019 - 9:32 am
- ShutterstockHow to save money when buying a new carAugust 13, 2019 - 4:21 am
- DRG Photography / Shutterstock.comWhat are Clean Air Zones and how will they affect you?August 12, 2019 - 1:50 pm
- LMLPhoto / Shutterstock.comHow to check what you can legally tow this summerAugust 12, 2019 - 11:39 am
- Audi A4 35 TFSI Sport S tronic 2019 reviewAugust 21, 2019 - 4:43 pm
- New Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary 2019 review: 30-loveAugust 21, 2019 - 10:12 am
- 2019 BMW 3 Series Touring review: loads to likeJuly 29, 2019 - 10:06 am
- Skoda2019 Skoda Scala 1.5 DSG review: reality CzechJuly 26, 2019 - 1:32 pm
- MazdaMazda CX-30 review: small SUV is the same, but differentJuly 19, 2019 - 9:30 pm