Want to go green? Here’s how far you will go on a full charge
About John Moroney
John is Motoring Research’s North America expert, but is also a fan of the offbeat and leftfield. Classic motorcycles are a particular speciality.
Entries by John Moroney
This Austrian 6×6 fire truck is “the most competent off-road vehicle in the world.” You should immediately buy it.
This is how much you save buying a used truck
From the glamor of the red carpet to the DIY sensibility of the big box store, there is truly an SUV for every lifestyle
Petersen Automotive Museum shows off science fiction cars
Porsche is on the up despite the broader North American car industry headed the other way
Save money in 2019 with these SUVs
As new vehicle loan amounts hit record highs, buyers are increasingly turning to leasing and used vehicles to keep payments in check. These choices are having welcome and unexpected additional benefits.
High power and low weight has been a winning recipe since the Jurassic period, when early humans discovered that the lighter and more nimble Velociraptors had a distinct performance advantage over their chunkier Tyrannosaur cousins. Fast forward to the horsepower wars of the Sixties. Dodge offered its brontosaurian 426 Street Wedge engine in the D100 […]
When a classic Land Rover becomes an art car
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockIs this the ultimate car de-icing life hack?November 10, 2019 - 10:44 am
- Do you really need winter tyres?November 9, 2019 - 9:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay awake behind the wheelNovember 8, 2019 - 9:14 am
- ShutterstockWinter is coming: prepare your car for the coldNovember 4, 2019 - 4:10 pm
- Hidden secrets of everyday motoringNovember 4, 2019 - 7:56 am
- RenaultRenault Megane RS 300 Trophy review: happy hardcoreNovember 13, 2019 - 10:06 am
- Mercedes-BenzMercedes-AMG A35 review: 306hp hot hatch takes on Golf RNovember 11, 2019 - 6:34 am
- JaguarJaguar F-Pace SVR review: don’t fear the leaperNovember 7, 2019 - 9:38 am
- Hyundai i30 Fastback N review: life and Seoul of the partyNovember 4, 2019 - 1:49 pm
- Porsche2019 Porsche Cayman GT4 review: old-school driving excitementOctober 30, 2019 - 8:37 am