A new study has revealed that emissions from your tyres could actually be 1,200 times worse than those coming from your car’s exhaust.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
188 search results for: pollution
A new study estimates more than one in every 19 deaths in UK cities is related to air pollution, although not all of it comes from cars.
The war on toxic air pollution is yielding some clever ideas. The latest is suction fans embedded in the road hooked up to a filter
Uber and other ride-hailing services have contributed to a spike in CO2 emissions in cities like London, a new report claims.
The prime minister of the Netherlands, Mark Rutte, has announced the country’s speed limit will be reduced to 62mph. The move is intended to cut NOx emissions.
Ocean drive: car tyres are a major source of microplastics found in our marine environment – and the problem is only going to get worse.
Toxicity and Ultra Low Emission Zone charges have kept polluting cars away from the capital and reduced nitrogen oxide levels significantly.
The government’s Air Quality Expert Group has highlighted particle emissions from car brakes, tyres and the road surface as a public safety concern.
Report warns that even short-term exposure to particulates could risk damage to health
Independent emissions tests have revealed shockingly high NOx emissions from new diesel-engined cars
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockHow to protect your car during the COVID-19 lockdownMarch 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm
- ShutterstockThese are the top 5 car parts that cause accidentsMarch 18, 2020 - 11:03 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay healthy and safe when drivingMarch 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- ShutterstockIs it illegal to park in front of a driveway?March 10, 2020 - 11:21 am
- ShutterstockWhat is E10 petrol and should you use it?March 10, 2020 - 10:10 am
- Abarth 695 Biposto 2014-2018 reviewMarch 25, 2020 - 12:05 pm
- Electrogenic Volkswagen Beetle EV (2020) reviewMarch 19, 2020 - 6:26 am
- DS 7 Crossback (2020) reviewMarch 16, 2020 - 7:34 am
- Land Rover Discovery (2020) reviewMarch 13, 2020 - 8:50 am
- Vauxhall Corsa-e (2020) review: electric evangelistMarch 10, 2020 - 4:59 pm