New registration time means increased car sales. And that means more older cars will need an MOT test this month. Here are some basic pre-MOT checks.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
4411 search results for: MOT test
All MOT tests in Northern Ireland have been suspended, effective immediately, after 48 of 55 lifts inspected in test centres were found to be unsafe.
Figures released by the DVSA show that last January, half a million cars had a late MOT. And more than 70,000 failed the test with a dangerous fault.
The Adam Smith Institute labels the MOT test ‘outdated’ and calls for the annual inspection to be abolished. We disagree – and here’s why
New MOT test categories will make it more difficult for cars to pass the obligatory annual test
It follows a consultation in which more than half of respondents objected to the proposals
Figures show that since the test changes implemented in May 2018, police have stopped more than 68,000 vehicles without a valid MOT.
Don’t simply accept steep bill for road repairs after an accident (says a claims company)
After environmental protests and tightened security, this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show is all about going green.
A year on from new MOT testing regulations and standards being introduced, breakdown company Green Flag has revealed the results.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockHow to protect your car during the COVID-19 lockdownMarch 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm
- ShutterstockThese are the top 5 car parts that cause accidentsMarch 18, 2020 - 11:03 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay healthy and safe when drivingMarch 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- ShutterstockIs it illegal to park in front of a driveway?March 10, 2020 - 11:21 am
- ShutterstockWhat is E10 petrol and should you use it?March 10, 2020 - 10:10 am
- David BrownDavid Brown Mini Remastered (2020) reviewApril 1, 2020 - 11:33 am
- McLaren 720S driven: seven days with a supercarMarch 31, 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Ferrari Dino ‘Evo’ review: a red rag to the puristsMarch 31, 2020 - 9:33 am
- Porsche 911 Carrera (2020) reviewMarch 30, 2020 - 4:32 pm
- Abarth 695 Biposto 2014-2018 reviewMarch 25, 2020 - 12:05 pm