Meet the hot hatch that’s faster than a Ferrari. The Ford Focus RS M520 is modified by Mountune to produce 520hp and hit 62mph in less than four seconds.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
938 search results for: Ford Focus
Famous Ford modifier Mountune has boosted the new Focus ST from 280hp to 330hp. The Focus ST M330 upgrade costs £599 and is available now.
Fast Ford fettler Mountune is now selling 450hp and 520hp kits for the 2.3-litre Ecoboost in the third-generation Ford Focus RS. Brave pills not included
The new Mk4 Focus ST hot hatch raises its game with 280hp, adaptive dampers and a Track mode. It’s also available in orange
Mountune, the dealer-sanctioned Ford tuning company, is offering a sequential manual gearbox for the Ford Focus ST and RS
The optional comfort seats in the new Ford Focus are approved by a German organisation campaigning for healthier backs
The new Ford Focus ST supposedly ‘blends track day performance, B-road fun and everyday usability, without compromise’. It could be a great hot hatch
Own a third-generation Ford Focus RS? Fancy having 400hp underfoot for under £600? Look no further than Mountune
Diesel’s loss is petrol’s win for Ford’s new family favourite
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockHow to care for your car tyres while not drivingApril 3, 2020 - 8:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to protect your car during the COVID-19 lockdownMarch 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm
- ShutterstockThese are the top 5 car parts that cause accidentsMarch 18, 2020 - 11:03 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay healthy and safe when drivingMarch 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- ShutterstockIs it illegal to park in front of a driveway?March 10, 2020 - 11:21 am
- Ford Focus RS M520 (2020) reviewApril 3, 2020 - 9:51 am
- David BrownDavid Brown Mini Remastered (2020) reviewApril 1, 2020 - 11:33 am
- McLaren 720S driven: seven days with a supercarMarch 31, 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Ferrari Dino ‘Evo’ review: a red rag to the puristsMarch 31, 2020 - 9:33 am
- Porsche 911 Carrera (2020) reviewMarch 30, 2020 - 4:32 pm