The new MG HS SUV will cost from £17,995 when deliveries start in November. It comes with a long list of standard equipment and full suite of safety systems.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
376 search results for: Nissan Qashqai
Reports suggest that Nissan could reopen decision to produce the popular family SUV on Wearside, in the event of the UK crashing out of the EU with no deal
Nissan’s advanced ProPilot drive-assistance technology is now available on all automatic variants of the popular Qashqai crossover.
The new Kia crossover will be here before the end of the year to take on the top-selling Nissan Qashqai, Volkswagen T-Roc and more
In total, 1.24 million British-built cars were exported in 2018. Most went to Europe and Nissan was the biggest exporter in the UK
The new Nissan Qashqai is available with upgraded Nissan Connect infotainment that includes smartphone-mirroring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for the first time
The downsized petrol turbo replaces both 1.2-litre and 1.6 motors, and is likely to cost around £1,500 less than the 1.5 dCi turbodiesel
NOx-reducing exhaust tech added to Nissan’s top-selling crossover
Nissan doesn’t just build cars in the UK, it also designs and engineers them
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- ShutterstockLondon ULEZ charge: How to check if you need to payJanuary 23, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 6, 2020 - 7:59 am
- Kia Sportage 2020 long-term reviewJanuary 31, 2020 - 1:05 pm
- 2020 Ford Puma review: top of the crossover classJanuary 30, 2020 - 9:29 am
- Mercedes-AMG G63 review: Rumble in the urban jungleJanuary 28, 2020 - 11:02 am