The original entry-level Porsche turns 50 in 2019. To celebrate, Richard Gooding takes a trip down memory lane with an immaculate Porsche 914.
About Richard Gooding
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Richard Gooding contributed a whooping 8 entries.
Entries by Richard Gooding
As the world gets its hands on the long-awaited new Supra, we revisit its ancestors
From the iconic Golf GTI to lesser-known rarities such as the Passat W8, Polo WRC and Scirocco Bimotor, these are the fastest VWs ever made
Hybrids will become the norm sooner than you think. Get in there early!
Stanford Hall hosts a celebration of Volkswagen – from Beetles to Golf GTIs – plus other German marques including Audi and Porsche
We drive the 80 GT – one of the first modern Audis and a forerunner to the VW Golf GTI
We drive the unassuming little saloon that kick-started the hybrid car revolution: meet the original 2000 Toyota Prius
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockDuxback windscreen treatment promises to tackle ice and waterDecember 13, 2019 - 2:20 pm
- ShutterstockWinter driving: how to cut costs and avoid finesDecember 12, 2019 - 9:51 am
- ShutterstockDriving in London at Christmas: how to avoid chargesDecember 10, 2019 - 4:45 pm
- ShutterstockPCP car finance: How to avoid charges when you return the keysDecember 5, 2019 - 5:03 pm
- ShutterstockCar fog lights: how and when to use themDecember 4, 2019 - 8:18 am
- PorschePorsche Cayman T review: cut-price GT4 just adds lightnessDecember 10, 2019 - 5:40 pm
- Motoring ResearchVolkswagen Golf GTI Mk1 review: power to the peopleDecember 5, 2019 - 10:27 am
- Volkswagen2020 Volkswagen Golf review: the benchmark is backDecember 4, 2019 - 5:13 pm
- AbarthAbarth 695 70th Anniversario review: double espresso to goDecember 2, 2019 - 11:35 am
- Mercedes-AMGMercedes-AMG GT 63S 4-Door review: heavy metal thunderNovember 28, 2019 - 4:48 pm