Electric pioneer Tesla has built its millionth car, a Model Y. The company plans to start deliveries of the new electric crossover next month.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
562 search results for: Tesla
The Tesla Model 3’s ‘basic’ Thatcham security rating is disappointing given the level of tech it possesses. But it’s not all bad news for the Model 3.
Early electric vehicle from Tesla is ready to cross the block as part of forthcoming 2020 Race Retro sale later this month
The radical Tesla Cybertruck will require ‘strong modifications to the basic structure’ to be made legal for sale in Europe, according to a TUV expert.
Share prices for Tesla have more than doubled since a surge in stock values began in recent weeks. And the upward trend is predicted to continue.
Tesla boss Elon Musk expects new variants of the Model S and Model X to gain higher ratings for range, hinting they could surpass 400 miles on a charge.
The investigation into Tesla follows more than 120 complaints from consumers about their cars, 110 crashes, and 52 resulting injuries.
Sentry Mode sounds like a useful feature for securing your Tesla electric car, but there is a downside when it comes to battery use.
The latest 1,000mph, 250kW V3 electric car Superchargers from Tesla have come to Europe, with the first installed at Park Royal in London.
A major rental company has added the Tesla Model S to its fleet, allowing you to experience the supercar-slaying electric hatchback on the road.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Gary L Hider / Shutterstock.comHow to care for your car during the lockdownApril 9, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- ShutterstockHow to care for your car tyres while not drivingApril 3, 2020 - 8:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to protect your car during the COVID-19 lockdownMarch 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm
- ShutterstockThese are the top 5 car parts that cause accidentsMarch 18, 2020 - 11:03 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay healthy and safe when drivingMarch 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- We reunite TV star Lotus Cortina with its overjoyed ownerApril 8, 2020 - 12:04 pm
- FordFord Fiesta ST Performance Edition (2020) reviewApril 7, 2020 - 11:44 am
- McLaren Senna review: ‘The best car I’ve ever driven’April 7, 2020 - 9:56 am
- Mercedes-BenzMercedes-AMG A35 (2020) reviewApril 6, 2020 - 3:31 pm
- Going nowhere in a Citroen DS: a lockdown car reviewApril 6, 2020 - 10:35 am