Jaguar’s legendary test driver Norman Dewis has been awarded an OBE as part of the Queen’s New Year Honours.
The government is to start displaying the Union Flag on new British driving licences as part of what it calls a drive to celebrate Britain. Read more
Leicestershire Police is marking five years since it became the UK’s first force to sell stolen goods through an eBay shop by revealing some of the seized assets it has sold. Read more
Google has revealed the final version of its self-driving car prototype and confirmed the car has already commenced testing. Read more
Supercar buyers have spent more in the run up to Christmas than they did when the new 64-plate September registration was released, specialist finance company Magnitude Finance has revealed. Read more
Do winter tyres count as a modification? Will your insurance company use them as a way of trying to wriggle out of a claim if you’re involved in an accident?
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockHow to care for your car tyres while not drivingApril 3, 2020 - 8:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to protect your car during the COVID-19 lockdownMarch 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm
- ShutterstockThese are the top 5 car parts that cause accidentsMarch 18, 2020 - 11:03 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay healthy and safe when drivingMarch 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- ShutterstockIs it illegal to park in front of a driveway?March 10, 2020 - 11:21 am
- Ford Focus RS M520 (2020) reviewApril 3, 2020 - 9:51 am
- David BrownDavid Brown Mini Remastered (2020) reviewApril 1, 2020 - 11:33 am
- McLaren 720S driven: seven days with a supercarMarch 31, 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Ferrari Dino ‘Evo’ review: a red rag to the puristsMarch 31, 2020 - 9:33 am
- Porsche 911 Carrera (2020) reviewMarch 30, 2020 - 4:32 pm