The BMW i3 has been saved by an improving EV market and increasing sales, seven years after its 2013 debut.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1739 search results for: BMW
Bonhams Les Grandes Marques du Monde au Grand Palais sale will see one-off 1967 BMW-Glas show car go under the hammer in Paris
The BMW 8 Series is now 30 years old. We take a nostalgic look back at three decades of the ultimate BMW super-GT
Combined sales from BMW Group brands exceeded 2.5 million units last year, pushing it ahead of other German luxury rivals
The E38 BMW 750Li that rap icon Tupac Shakur was killed in is up for sale. It’s on the market for the first time since the attack in 1996
BMW will expand its commitment to reducing emissions by focusing on transport and logistics. The company has just joined the ‘Getting to Zero Coalition’.
In 2018, BMW recalled 1.6 million diesel vehicles amid concerns that a faulty EGR cooler posed a potential fire risk. Now, the recall has been extended.
The German manufacturer used Twitter to point out that its armoured X5 Protection range comes with bulletproof windows as standard
BMW has announced plans to develop smart device capabilities for its cars – and those of others. It wants to advance beyond its existing BMW Connected app
As BMW reveals the last-of-the-line M2 CS, we celebrate 25 of the greatest M cars ever made, lead by the new old-school tyre smoker
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- ShutterstockLondon ULEZ charge: How to check if you need to payJanuary 23, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 6, 2020 - 7:59 am
- Kia Sportage 2020 long-term reviewJanuary 31, 2020 - 1:05 pm
- 2020 Ford Puma review: top of the crossover classJanuary 30, 2020 - 9:29 am
- Mercedes-AMG G63 review: Rumble in the urban jungleJanuary 28, 2020 - 11:02 am