Motoring Research is recruiting – and we have a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you want to be in with a chance of joining the team at MR HQ in Hertfordshire, read on for a breakthrough opportunity…
Job title: Content assistant
Summary: A key role spanning all areas of MR operations that will suit an ambitious person looking to break into motoring journalism.
- Assist with CMS tasks
- Maintain the Motoring Research New Car Database
- Assist the Editorial Team in researching stories
- Research and write car industry news
- Carry out photo editing duties, including using Photoshop
- Develop your own writing and motoring journalism skills
Skills and qualifications:
- Candidates must have an excellent command of English, with strong results in English GCSEs and ideally A-Levels
- Enthusiasm, interest and understanding of cars
- Be proficient with online technology
- Understand and be active in social media
This is a role for petrolheads: a passion for cars is essential. You should understand why we in the office idolise the Porsche 917, love driving the Ford Fiesta ST and know which manufacturer we’re taking about when we mention CDTi engines.
It is a role that offers huge amounts of potential for development. If you are a talented, enthusiastic writer looking for your first break in motoring journalism with an equally enthusiastic company, we will give you every opportunity to develop and grow into a professional motoring journalist.
All applicants should have a full, clean driving licence.
Motoring Research is a content creative based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. It was founded in 1986 by Peter Burgess. Today, it supplies editorial and data to a range of blue chip clients.
Type of employment:
Competitive + benefits
How to apply:
Send a CV and covering letter to MR editorial director Richard Aucock at: email@example.com
Deadline for applications:
Monday 19 August 2013