You’ve probably seen two price-related news stories gracing our homepage – as Renault and Mazda have both released pricelists of their C-segment cars.
Following its unveiling at September’s Frankfurt Motor Show, Renault has released pricing of its facelifted Megane range.
The Renault Twingo is 20 years old this year – yet the Twingo didn’t officially arrive into the UK until the launch of the mk2 in September 2007.
Volkswagen will today begin selling its first all-electric car, the e-Up, from 24 UK dealers – for an ambitious £24,250 list price.
Fancy yourself as a racing driver? Silly question, right? But for the small matter of the small fortunes involved, that is.
The nation’s greenest and most desirable cars enjoyed a VIP reception yesterday with one of them emerging as the expert’s choice of 2013.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Keyless car theft – how to prevent it and stay safeOctober 21, 2019 - 8:00 am
- TeslaHow much does it cost to charge a Tesla Model 3?October 18, 2019 - 8:09 am
- ShutterstockCrunch time: how to avoid low-speed parking accidentsOctober 17, 2019 - 9:55 am
- Want to save money on your car insurance? Get hagglingOctober 16, 2019 - 5:54 am
- ShutterstockDriving in the EU after Brexit – everything you need to knowOctober 15, 2019 - 12:50 pm
- 2020 Nissan Juke review: Juke boxes cleverOctober 22, 2019 - 3:07 pm
- MountuneVolkswagen Golf R M52 review: a scorching hot hatchOctober 22, 2019 - 10:18 am
- FordFord GT review: a Le Mans racer with number platesOctober 18, 2019 - 7:50 am
- McLarenMcLaren 600LT Spider review: lean and rooflessOctober 15, 2019 - 6:56 am
- TeslaTesla Model 3 review (2019): together in electric dreamsOctober 14, 2019 - 8:54 am