Audi has confirmed it will launch a model called Q1 – and the new junior SUV is set to go on sale in 2016.
BMW, Ford and Nissan have all missed out on a full five-star crash test safety score in the latest round of Euro NCAP assessments.
Nissan has revealed that the new 2014 Qashqai is just one step away from becoming a self-driving car.
Can you remember a time when cars were divided easily into categories? There were small hatchbacks, big hatchbacks, saloons, 4x4s… and crossing these segments just didn’t happen.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockStorm Brendan: How to drive safely in strong windsJanuary 13, 2020 - 3:00 pm
- Shutterstock10 tips to cut your fuel billsJanuary 8, 2020 - 11:23 am
- ShutterstockHow to protect the windscreen wipers on a frozen carJanuary 3, 2020 - 5:14 pm
- ShutterstockJargon buster: your guide to new and used car financeJanuary 2, 2020 - 5:18 pm
- ShutterstockHow to drive safely through flood waterDecember 19, 2019 - 5:03 pm
- Alfa RomeoAlfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio review: the closest thing to a Ferrari SUVJanuary 17, 2020 - 1:57 pm
- 2020 Ford Puma review: top of the crossover classJanuary 17, 2020 - 10:43 am
- Rolls-Royce2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan review: High societyJanuary 15, 2020 - 11:43 am
- HondaHonda NSX review: how the people’s supercar humbled FerrariJanuary 9, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Kia Sportage 2020 long-term reviewJanuary 9, 2020 - 7:14 am