Audi has confirmed it will launch a model called Q1 – and the new junior SUV is set to go on sale in 2016.
BMW, Ford and Nissan have all missed out on a full five-star crash test safety score in the latest round of Euro NCAP assessments.
Nissan has revealed that the new 2014 Qashqai is just one step away from becoming a self-driving car.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockThe best money-saving motoring secretsSeptember 16, 2019 - 9:23 am
- ShutterstockHow to avoid distractions behind the wheelSeptember 13, 2019 - 5:45 pm
- No-claims bonus savings on car insuranceHow much does a no-claims bonus save you on car insurance?September 13, 2019 - 7:41 am
- Motoring ResearchHow to buy the right tyres for your carSeptember 12, 2019 - 4:25 pm
- ShutterstockCar finance explained: the difference between PCP, PCH and leasingSeptember 12, 2019 - 7:39 am
- Ferrari F8 Tributo review: Instant iconSeptember 4, 2019 - 10:00 am
- 2019 Vauxhall Astra review: cleaner engines slash running costsSeptember 2, 2019 - 12:14 pm
- MountuneFord Fiesta ST M225 review: Mountune making the best, betterAugust 22, 2019 - 4:27 pm
- Audi A4 35 TFSI Sport S tronic 2019 reviewAugust 21, 2019 - 4:43 pm
- New Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary 2019 review: 30-loveAugust 21, 2019 - 10:12 am