Another auto show season is almost in the bag. The final stop on this annual mechanical mystery tour, the 2015 New York International Auto Show, draws to a close this coming weekend. Read more
Priced from £32,300 and arriving later in 2015, here’s all the facts on the new Jaguar XF.
McLaren has ruled out building an SUV in the future, assuring customers it will remain focused on its sports car and supercar heartland. Read more
McLaren 570S is the firm’s first-ever sports car – get ready Porsche, Lamborghini and Audi…
New £150k ultra-luxury flagship for world’s finest SUV. Did someone say Rolls-Royce SUV..? Read more
What’s in store at NYIAS 2015?
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockCar fog lights: how and when to use themDecember 4, 2019 - 8:18 am
- KaptenUber and out: the ride-hailing apps to use insteadNovember 26, 2019 - 5:27 pm
- Shutterstock14 ways to make your car last longerNovember 19, 2019 - 10:41 am
- ShutterstockIs this the ultimate car de-icing life hack?November 10, 2019 - 10:44 am
- Do you really need winter tyres?November 9, 2019 - 9:04 am
- Motoring ResearchVolkswagen Golf GTI Mk1 review: power to the peopleDecember 5, 2019 - 10:27 am
- Volkswagen2020 Volkswagen Golf review: the benchmark is backDecember 4, 2019 - 5:13 pm
- AbarthAbarth 695 70th Anniversario review: double espresso to goDecember 2, 2019 - 11:35 am
- Mercedes-AMGMercedes-AMG GT 63S 4-Door review: heavy metal thunderNovember 28, 2019 - 4:48 pm
- ListerLister LFT-C review: symphony for the devilNovember 26, 2019 - 11:13 am