New car registrations rose again in March 2014 to make it 25 consecutive months of growth – and make it the biggest month for car registrations in a decade.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- How will the theory test changes affect you?February 21, 2020 - 1:34 pm
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- Morgan Plus Six review: Back to the futureFebruary 20, 2020 - 11:10 am
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 18, 2020 - 12:59 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Honda Integra Type R review: I predict a riotFebruary 7, 2020 - 12:02 pm
- Lotus Elise Cup 250 review: light speedFebruary 5, 2020 - 12:44 pm