… MG OFFERS £2500 CASH BOUNTY TO HELP DRIVE FALLING SALES …
MG Motor is offering up to £2500 off the finance deposit for an MG6 in its latest effort to help drive sales.
The Birmingham-based brand suffered a hefty 82 per cent sales decline in the key new car sales month of March, with registrations plunging from 236 to just 41 cars.
To help turn around this huge sales decline, the firm is offering £2500 off the deposit of an MG6 GT SE and TSE 1.8T petrol bought on finance through MG Finance.
Those who choose the far preferable diesel will get a lesser £600 contribution, reflecting which is the choice MG6 model…
This means the thirsty petrol car can be bought from £199 a month, with the DTI-Tech cars costing from £249 a month.
The firm is also highlighting the continued availability of the MG6 BTCC Edition: the creative special edition carries extras worth up to £1000 – or, as we reported last year for MSN Cars, ‘money can’t buy’ extras such as a trip to a BTCC race and a chat with Jason Plato.
Elsewhere, the firm is also cleverly showing off the strong 1600kg towing capacity of the MG6 DTI-Tech by offering a free Witter tow bar with every diesel model sold. Again, more creative thinking that may win favour in the Caravan Club’s annual (and influential) Tow Car of the Year Awards… /By Richard Aucock
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockIs this the ultimate car de-icing life hack?November 10, 2019 - 10:44 am
- Do you really need winter tyres?November 9, 2019 - 9:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay awake behind the wheelNovember 8, 2019 - 9:14 am
- ShutterstockWinter is coming: prepare your car for the coldNovember 4, 2019 - 4:10 pm
- Hidden secrets of everyday motoringNovember 4, 2019 - 7:56 am
- Bentley2020 Bentley Flying Spur review: Spur of the momentNovember 15, 2019 - 10:07 am
- RenaultRenault Megane RS 300 Trophy review: happy hardcoreNovember 13, 2019 - 10:06 am
- Mercedes-BenzMercedes-AMG A35 review: 306hp hot hatch takes on Golf RNovember 11, 2019 - 6:34 am
- JaguarJaguar F-Pace SVR review: don’t fear the leaperNovember 7, 2019 - 9:38 am
- Hyundai i30 Fastback N review: life and Seoul of the partyNovember 4, 2019 - 1:49 pm