We reported a few weeks ago that Infiniti had company car drivers in its sights with the launch of the Q50.
Infiniti will be trying to tempt company car drivers from their German saloons when the Q50 goes on sale next month.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- ShutterstockLondon ULEZ charge: How to check if you need to payJanuary 23, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 18, 2020 - 12:59 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Honda Integra Type R review: I predict a riotFebruary 7, 2020 - 12:02 pm
- Lotus Elise Cup 250 review: light speedFebruary 5, 2020 - 12:44 pm
- Kia Sportage 2020 long-term reviewJanuary 31, 2020 - 1:05 pm