Somehow, Jaguar did it again: the C-X17 has grabbed the lion’s share of Frankfurt Motor Show coverage, just as the C-X16 did two years ago.
Audi will show the new A3 Cabriolet at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. Longer yet lighter than the old one, ordering opens next month for March 2014 delivery.
Skoda will launch the Rapid Spaceback at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. The firm describes it as its first ever family hatchback five-door.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Shutterstock14 ways to make your car last longerNovember 19, 2019 - 10:41 am
- ShutterstockIs this the ultimate car de-icing life hack?November 10, 2019 - 10:44 am
- Do you really need winter tyres?November 9, 2019 - 9:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay awake behind the wheelNovember 8, 2019 - 9:14 am
- ShutterstockWinter is coming: prepare your car for the coldNovember 4, 2019 - 4:10 pm
- Bentley2020 Bentley Flying Spur review: Spur of the momentNovember 15, 2019 - 10:07 am
- RenaultRenault Megane RS 300 Trophy review: happy hardcoreNovember 13, 2019 - 10:06 am
- Mercedes-BenzMercedes-AMG A35 review: 306hp hot hatch takes on Golf RNovember 11, 2019 - 6:34 am
- JaguarJaguar F-Pace SVR review: don’t fear the leaperNovember 7, 2019 - 9:38 am
- Hyundai i30 Fastback N review: life and Seoul of the partyNovember 4, 2019 - 1:49 pm