The annual Geneva Motor Show is one of the biggest events on the automotive calendar. Join us live from the show floor, for all the latest news and the biggest reveals. Be sure to check back during the day as the show progresses, and follow the team on social media!
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- How will the theory test changes affect you?February 21, 2020 - 1:34 pm
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- Morgan Plus Six review: Back to the futureFebruary 20, 2020 - 11:10 am
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 18, 2020 - 12:59 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Honda Integra Type R review: I predict a riotFebruary 7, 2020 - 12:02 pm
- Lotus Elise Cup 250 review: light speedFebruary 5, 2020 - 12:44 pm