Last week was another action-packed one here at Motoring Research, from news of a dramatic Lamborghini concept, to a modified car that is causing internet users serious concern. We’ve also covered news of a special auction, and checked out Iron Man’s latest ride.
Most importantly of all, don’t forget to check out our brand-new Retro MR websitel! It’s dedicated to bringing you all the best affordable classic car content together in one place, edited by our very own Andrew Brady.
Lamborghini is already planning for the future, teaming up with academics to create an all-electric concept supercar to be driven in the ‘third millennium’ no less.
- BMW has unveiled the new CS. As a limited-edition, you’ll need to be quick to find the £86,380 needed to buy one.
- Potential increases to car tax for diesel vehicles are being described as a ‘knee-jerk reaction’ by experts.
- Aston Martin’s new 2018 Vantage will be launched on the 21st November.
- Vauxhall has plans to return to making a profit, but it’ll need until 2020 to do it.
- The latest Euro NCAP crash tests have seen eight cars be awarded the full five stars.
- Volkswagen is offering free insurance to sweeten the deal on the new Polo.
- This car is making internet users be ‘sick in the mouth’ so be warned!
Ultimate 911 – Special GT2 could set auction records
An ultra-rare Porsche 911 GT2 is going under the hammer at the latest RM Sotheby’s auction. Just how much will it sell for?
Ironing out the creases
Iron Man actor Robert Downey Jr. has commissioned a special custom Ford Mustang. It’s already picked up an award.
The 2017 Regent Street Motor Show brought a host of new and vintage cars together. These were some of the highlights.
2018 Bentley Continental GT debut
Ahead of a full UK launch, watch as London dealership HR Owen shows off the forthcoming Bentley Continental GT in style.