The eight Black Edition cars are all fitted with black alloys, black exterior detailing and either black or white paint (although the Citigo, Roomster and Rapid are black-only). The added features adds up to at least £1200; Superb Black Edition buyers get over £3200 of extra kit – Skoda says that as you move up the range, more kit is featured as standard, such as sat nav, DAB and full leather seats.
Skoda reckons the most popular version is likely to be the Skoda Octavia Black Edition, which is offered with either 2.0-litre TDI CR 140 or 2.0-litre TDI CR 170 diesel engines.
What’s the full rundown of the Skoda Black Edition cars, and how much are they priced from? Let MR oblige – cheapest first…
- Skoda Citigo Black Edition: from £10,090
- Skoda Fabia Black Edition: from £15,490
- Skoda Roomster Black Edition: £15,490
- Skoda Rapid Black Edition: £16,880
- Skoda Rapid Spaceback Black Edition: £18,250
- Skoda Octavia Black Edition: from £21,685
- Skoda Superb Black Edition: from £23,630
- Skoda Yeti Black Edition: £23,990