BMW sells out UK allocation of 330e due to ‘very strong demand’
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 218 entries.
Entries by admin
Is the last air-cooled 911 really as special as its reputation suggests?
It’s the first opportunity to test how safe Britain’s vans are – and 50% of them fail it!
It’s International Museum Day 2016 – we list some of the best car museums around the world
Figures released by Classic Trader reveal the cars which have delivered a huge return on investment
Internet shopping is driving a boom in the number of vans on UK roads says the SMMT
Jaguar’s first SUV is right on the pace. No wonder the firm is already claiming the F-Pace will be the best-selling Jaguar ever: it’s bang on target.
We drive (and own) a Mercedes-Benz W123, considered by some to be one of the greatest cars of the 20th century.
Test tracks are normally silky-smooth and perfect. Not at Ford – but don’t worry, it’s not gone potty
SMMT data reveals the most popular colours for new cars registered in 2015. Guess which is top of the list?
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Grossinger / Shutterstock.comHow to avoid being a victim of road rageAugust 16, 2019 - 11:30 am
- ShutterstockHow to check if you need to pay the London ULEZ chargeAugust 14, 2019 - 9:32 am
- ShutterstockHow to save money when buying a new carAugust 13, 2019 - 4:21 am
- DRG Photography / Shutterstock.comWhat are Clean Air Zones and how will they affect you?August 12, 2019 - 1:50 pm
- LMLPhoto / Shutterstock.comHow to check what you can legally tow this summerAugust 12, 2019 - 11:39 am
- New Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary 2019 review: 30-loveAugust 21, 2019 - 10:12 am
- 2019 BMW 3 Series Touring review: loads to likeJuly 29, 2019 - 10:06 am
- Skoda2019 Skoda Scala 1.5 DSG review: reality CzechJuly 26, 2019 - 1:32 pm
- MazdaMazda CX-30 review: small SUV is the same, but differentJuly 19, 2019 - 9:30 pm
- 2019 MG ZS EV review: the people’s electric carJuly 18, 2019 - 7:27 pm