WhatsApp’s secure encrytion makes it the chat platform of choice for car thieves, according to vehicle protection specialists AX.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
167 search results for: keyless
A new batch of Consumer Security Ratings has been announced by security experts, Thatcham. They reveal the latest cars with tech to fight keyless thieves.
Sales of steering locks have DOUBLED over the past year, says Halfords, as the true scale of the keyless theft issue is revealed.
What is keyless car theft and how can you keep your key fob safe from hackers?
New tests reveal how easy many popular cars with keyless entry are to steal, with some driven away in just 10 seconds.
The KiaSafe Faraday case is the latest example of the fight back against the keyless car theft ‘epidiemic’. It costs £9.99 and is available at Kia dealers.
Thatcham Research has tested the keyless entry and start systems of seven new cars – and four of them have received a ‘poor’ rating because of keyless theft vulnerabilities
Theft of ‘keyless’ cars appears to be reaching epidemic proportions, with London, the West Midlands and Essex worst affected.
New Ford Fiesta and Focus key fobs now come with a ‘sleep mode’ to protect from keyless theft; nearly-new cars can be upgraded too
The KeyBlock is billed as ‘the world’s ultimate RFID case for your keys’ – and it could be the coolest way to beat the UK’s car crime ‘epidemic’
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- How will the theory test changes affect you?February 21, 2020 - 1:34 pm
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- McLaren 720S Track Pack (2020) reviewFebruary 24, 2020 - 3:01 pm
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 18, 2020 - 12:59 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Kia Sportage 2020 long-term reviewJanuary 31, 2020 - 1:05 pm
- 2020 Ford Puma review: top of the crossover classJanuary 30, 2020 - 9:29 am