The ULEZ spreads from central London out to the North and South Circular perimeter roads in 2021. What will this mean for people living in the larger zone?
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
93 search results for: ULEZ
The London Ultra Low Emissions Zone (ULEZ) is designed to improve air quality by charging certain vehicles to enter the city. We explain how it works.
Londoners are looking for ULEZ-compliant cars ahead of the zone expanding in October 2021 from the C charge area, to the North and South Circular roads
A quarter of non-compliant vehicles enter central London without paying the ULEZ fee, resulting in £26 million in fines so far
The ULEZ is now live. When does it run? Will it expand? How much does it cost? All this and more in our one-stop guide.
A higher-than-expected number of cars travelling into the Ultra Low Emissions Zone are already compliant, says Transport for London
There has been a marked increase in London residents who live on the fringes of the Ultra Low Emission Zone renting out their driveways
Londoners are on the lookout for plug-in hybrids and electric cars since the introduction of the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ)
Pimlico Plumbers CEO, Charlie Mullins, criticises the introduction of the ULEZ, saying it could be the death knell for many capital-based small businesses
As Londoners wake up to the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ), a £48m scrappage pot is available to micro businesses, charities and those on low incomes.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- How will the theory test changes affect you?February 21, 2020 - 1:34 pm
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 18, 2020 - 12:59 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Kia Sportage 2020 long-term reviewJanuary 31, 2020 - 1:05 pm
- 2020 Ford Puma review: top of the crossover classJanuary 30, 2020 - 9:29 am
- Mercedes-AMG G63 review: Rumble in the urban jungleJanuary 28, 2020 - 11:02 am