London Mayor Sadiq Khan has suspended the Congestion Charge during the coronavirus outbreak to help health workers avoid public transport and get to work.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
100 search results for: ULEZ
The ULEZ spreads from central London out to the North and South Circular perimeter roads in 2021. What will this mean for people living in the larger zone?
The London Ultra Low Emissions Zone (ULEZ) is designed to improve air quality by charging certain vehicles to enter the city. We explain how it works.
Londoners are looking for ULEZ-compliant cars ahead of the zone expanding in October 2021 from the C charge area, to the North and South Circular roads
A quarter of non-compliant vehicles enter central London without paying the ULEZ fee, resulting in £26 million in fines so far
The ULEZ is now live. When does it run? Will it expand? How much does it cost? All this and more in our one-stop guide.
A higher-than-expected number of cars travelling into the Ultra Low Emissions Zone are already compliant, says Transport for London
There has been a marked increase in London residents who live on the fringes of the Ultra Low Emission Zone renting out their driveways
Londoners are on the lookout for plug-in hybrids and electric cars since the introduction of the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ)
Pimlico Plumbers CEO, Charlie Mullins, criticises the introduction of the ULEZ, saying it could be the death knell for many capital-based small businesses
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Gary L Hider / Shutterstock.comHow to care for your car during the lockdownApril 9, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- ShutterstockHow to care for your car tyres while not drivingApril 3, 2020 - 8:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to protect your car during the COVID-19 lockdownMarch 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm
- ShutterstockThese are the top 5 car parts that cause accidentsMarch 18, 2020 - 11:03 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay healthy and safe when drivingMarch 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- We reunite TV star Lotus Cortina with its overjoyed ownerApril 8, 2020 - 12:04 pm
- FordFord Fiesta ST Performance Edition (2020) reviewApril 7, 2020 - 11:44 am
- McLaren Senna review: ‘The best car I’ve ever driven’April 7, 2020 - 9:56 am
- Mercedes-BenzMercedes-AMG A35 (2020) reviewApril 6, 2020 - 3:31 pm
- Going nowhere in a Citroen DS: a lockdown car reviewApril 6, 2020 - 10:35 am