The new Morgan Plus Six sports car combines classic styling and modern mechanicals. It even has a Sport Plus mode. We drive it on UK roads.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
94 search results for: Morgan
British sports car maker Morgan has introduced an online configurator tool to help you bring your own Plus Six roadster to life.
The new Morgan Plus 4 70th Anniversary Edition costs £61,000 and just 20 will be built – but all of them have already been sold.
Morgan has been offering a £3,000 discount on its new 3 Wheelers as a part of its 110th anniversary celebrations. The offer has just days left to run
Morgan has announced it has secured investment from Investindustrial, as the Plus Six is revealed on its new platform.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockHow to protect your car during the COVID-19 lockdownMarch 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm
- ShutterstockThese are the top 5 car parts that cause accidentsMarch 18, 2020 - 11:03 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay healthy and safe when drivingMarch 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- ShutterstockIs it illegal to park in front of a driveway?March 10, 2020 - 11:21 am
- ShutterstockWhat is E10 petrol and should you use it?March 10, 2020 - 10:10 am