More than 1.5 million cars were built in Britain during 2014, making it the best year for UK car production since 2007. Read more
Fuel prices are going down – but some organisations are warning that it’s only a momentary blip and they’ll be back up before you can say “£1 per litre.” So, what better way of making the most of cheap fuel than going for a drive for the fun of it?
The new 2015 Porsche Cayenne S Diesel is as mighty as ever – and good value with it. Read more
Ford adds diesel power to 2015 Focus ST range to great effect Read more
Are you ready for the bad weather this January? We’ve got a winter car care collection from Autoglym and you could be just a few clicks away from winning it. Read more
For the first time in its 50-year lifespan, UK buyers can now order a Ford Mustang – with prices starting at £28,995.
Ex-Top Gear presenter Quentin Willson has hit out at Jeremy Clarkson and the BBC over “crap reporting” on electric cars.
British sports car maker Caterham is introducing an official used car scheme for the first time.
Vauxhall’s new sporty Adam Grand Slam will cost £16,995 when it goes on sale in the UK in March 2015.
McLaren Special Operations has announced a limited run of 650S models to celebrate 20 years since the company’s Le Mans win.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockHow and when to use your car’s fog lightsNovember 21, 2019 - 4:15 pm
- Shutterstock14 ways to make your car last longerNovember 19, 2019 - 10:41 am
- ShutterstockIs this the ultimate car de-icing life hack?November 10, 2019 - 10:44 am
- Do you really need winter tyres?November 9, 2019 - 9:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay awake behind the wheelNovember 8, 2019 - 9:14 am
- Ferrari Dino ‘Evo’ review: a red rag to the puristsNovember 22, 2019 - 3:20 pm
- 2020 Vauxhall Corsa review: testing the impressive new ‘people’s car’November 21, 2019 - 5:49 pm
- Lexus2020 Lexus RX 450h review: dependably differentNovember 20, 2019 - 1:25 pm
- Bentley2020 Bentley Flying Spur review: Spur of the momentNovember 15, 2019 - 10:07 am
- RenaultRenault Megane RS 300 Trophy review: happy hardcoreNovember 13, 2019 - 10:06 am