For the first time in its 50-year lifespan, UK buyers can now order a Ford Mustang – with prices starting at £28,995.
Ex-Top Gear presenter Quentin Willson has hit out at Jeremy Clarkson and the BBC over “crap reporting” on electric cars.
British sports car maker Caterham is introducing an official used car scheme for the first time.
Vauxhall’s new sporty Adam Grand Slam will cost £16,995 when it goes on sale in the UK in March 2015.
McLaren Special Operations has announced a limited run of 650S models to celebrate 20 years since the company’s Le Mans win.
Jaguar Land Rover has revealed a series of new concept tech that will cut accidents between cars and cyclists by warning drivers about their presence in smart new ways. Read more
Fiat is targeting young drivers with a new finance package which includes servicing and insurance for three years.
Sales of electric cars across Europe are on the up – and the British-built Nissan Leaf is leading the way, with sales up by a third in 2014.
Islington Council is ramping up its war on the motorist, by charging drivers of diesel cars an extra £96 a year to park outside their home.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- How will the theory test changes affect you?February 21, 2020 - 1:34 pm
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- Morgan Plus Six review: Back to the futureFebruary 20, 2020 - 11:10 am
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 18, 2020 - 12:59 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Honda Integra Type R review: I predict a riotFebruary 7, 2020 - 12:02 pm
- Lotus Elise Cup 250 review: light speedFebruary 5, 2020 - 12:44 pm