Forget the style, check out the space and the spec, says Suzuki… Read more
Skoda is the most satisfying car band sold in Britain, according to the latest Institute of Customer Satisfaction report. Read more
It’s incredibly efficient, but the 2015 Cayenne S E-Hybrid just doesn’t feel like a Porsche Read more
Dutch car manufacturer Spyker has won an appeal to have its bankruptcy overturned with “retrospective effect.”
It’s no secret: Porsche is developing a new hardcore Cayman GT4 model, which is expected to debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show in March. Read more
McLaren is reviving its ‘Longtail’ name for a more powerful version of the 650S supercar.
Gamers are first to get a ‘Vision’ of how future Renault-built Alpine sportscar will look…
We’ve waited long enough for the new Jaguar XE, so we’re not going to keep you in suspense any longer: they’ve nailed it. This is a thoroughly competitive modern premium compact saloon whose talents are broad-based and considerable.
As production of the legendary Defender nears it end, Land Rover has introduced a new tour at its Solihull plant to celebrate the life of the vehicle.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Keyless car theft – how to prevent it and stay safeOctober 21, 2019 - 8:00 am
- TeslaHow much does it cost to charge a Tesla Model 3?October 18, 2019 - 8:09 am
- ShutterstockCrunch time: how to avoid low-speed parking accidentsOctober 17, 2019 - 9:55 am
- Want to save money on your car insurance? Get hagglingOctober 16, 2019 - 5:54 am
- ShutterstockDriving in the EU after Brexit – everything you need to knowOctober 15, 2019 - 12:50 pm
- FordFord GT review: a Le Mans racer with number platesOctober 18, 2019 - 7:50 am
- McLarenMcLaren 600LT Spider review: lean and rooflessOctober 15, 2019 - 6:56 am
- TeslaTesla Model 3 review (2019): together in electric dreamsOctober 14, 2019 - 8:54 am
- Peugeot2020 Peugeot 208 review: French flair with an electric edgeOctober 10, 2019 - 1:53 pm
- 2020 Nissan Juke review: Juke boxes cleverOctober 9, 2019 - 9:07 am