Forget the style, check out the space and the spec, says Suzuki… Read more
Skoda is the most satisfying car band sold in Britain, according to the latest Institute of Customer Satisfaction report. Read more
It’s incredibly efficient, but the 2015 Cayenne S E-Hybrid just doesn’t feel like a Porsche Read more
Dutch car manufacturer Spyker has won an appeal to have its bankruptcy overturned with “retrospective effect.”
It’s no secret: Porsche is developing a new hardcore Cayman GT4 model, which is expected to debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show in March. Read more
McLaren is reviving its ‘Longtail’ name for a more powerful version of the 650S supercar.
Gamers are first to get a ‘Vision’ of how future Renault-built Alpine sportscar will look…
We’ve waited long enough for the new Jaguar XE, so we’re not going to keep you in suspense any longer: they’ve nailed it. This is a thoroughly competitive modern premium compact saloon whose talents are broad-based and considerable.
As production of the legendary Defender nears it end, Land Rover has introduced a new tour at its Solihull plant to celebrate the life of the vehicle.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockDuxback windscreen treatment promises to tackle ice and waterDecember 13, 2019 - 2:20 pm
- ShutterstockWinter driving: how to cut costs and avoid finesDecember 12, 2019 - 9:51 am
- ShutterstockDriving in London at Christmas: how to avoid chargesDecember 10, 2019 - 4:45 pm
- ShutterstockPCP car finance: How to avoid charges when you return the keysDecember 5, 2019 - 5:03 pm
- ShutterstockCar fog lights: how and when to use themDecember 4, 2019 - 8:18 am
- PorschePorsche Cayman T review: cut-price GT4 just adds lightnessDecember 10, 2019 - 5:40 pm
- Motoring ResearchVolkswagen Golf GTI Mk1 review: power to the peopleDecember 5, 2019 - 10:27 am
- Volkswagen2020 Volkswagen Golf review: the benchmark is backDecember 4, 2019 - 5:13 pm
- AbarthAbarth 695 70th Anniversario review: double espresso to goDecember 2, 2019 - 11:35 am
- Mercedes-AMGMercedes-AMG GT 63S 4-Door review: heavy metal thunderNovember 28, 2019 - 4:48 pm