Ferrari has been fined $3 5 million by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in the US for failing to report complaints, defects and three deaths to regulators. Read more
The Queen today visited Wolverhampton today, to officially open Jaguar Land Rover’s £500 million new engine plant. The city won it after tough competition from competing locations and, in a speech, CEO Dr. Ralf Speth praised the region’s collaborative spirit, business focus and excellent workforce. Read more
The Queen has opened Jaguar Land Rover’s new £500 million engine plant in the West Midlands.
Drivers are getting ripped off by filling up at motorway service stations, research by the RAC has found.
Porsche’s brilliant Boxster GTS is the new convertible sports car king Read more
A new car dashboard concept that lets drivers control functions using eye movement and head direction has been revealed by US automotive supplier Visteon. Read more
The revised 2015 Ford Focus ST will cost from £22,195, both for the carryover 250hp petrol engine and the new 185hp turbodiesel variant. Read more
Sainsbury’s is to open the UK’s first hydrogen dispenser pump at a regular supermarket filling station forecourt in London. Read more
Britain’s big three supermarket fuel retailers have today announced another round of fuel price cuts, dropping the price of a litre of fuel to as little as 120.7p. Read more
Drivers of classic cars are threatening to boycott a popular show after the owner of a Leyland Princess was turned away, being told it was “not a classic.”
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- ShutterstockLondon ULEZ charge: How to check if you need to payJanuary 23, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Honda Integra Type R review: I predict a riotFebruary 7, 2020 - 12:02 pm
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 6, 2020 - 7:59 am
- Lotus Elise Cup 250 review: light speedFebruary 5, 2020 - 12:44 pm
- Kia Sportage 2020 long-term reviewJanuary 31, 2020 - 1:05 pm