Fledgling British sports car manufacturer Zenos Cars has been given a big vote of confidence after securing £2 million in funding from investors. Read more
Audi is expected to soon announce a new 600hp RS 6 Avant Plus model – after one of its UK dealers accidentally revealed information on the über estate car. Read more
The Jaguar E-type Group 44 racer is a 450hp racer that competed in the 1974 Group B production car championship of the Sports Car Club of America. And on Saturday, I was driving it up the hill. Read more
Bentley revealed its 580hp Continental GT3-R limited edition model at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014 – and announced it is estimated to cost an astonishing £237,500. Read more
The Goodwood Festival of Speed supercar car park is back for 2014: here, we walk it.
no images were found
Aston Martin has launched the latest Vision Gran Turismo racer – and the virtual-only Design Prototype 100 will be ‘launched’ for in-game play on Gran Turismo 6 next month.
Peugeot has revealed an extremely radical 208hp 208 GTi 30th Anniversary Limited Edition model at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014. Read more
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockHow to care for your car tyres while not drivingApril 3, 2020 - 8:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to protect your car during the COVID-19 lockdownMarch 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm
- ShutterstockThese are the top 5 car parts that cause accidentsMarch 18, 2020 - 11:03 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay healthy and safe when drivingMarch 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- ShutterstockIs it illegal to park in front of a driveway?March 10, 2020 - 11:21 am
- Ford Focus RS M520 (2020) reviewApril 3, 2020 - 9:51 am
- David BrownDavid Brown Mini Remastered (2020) reviewApril 1, 2020 - 11:33 am
- McLaren 720S driven: seven days with a supercarMarch 31, 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Ferrari Dino ‘Evo’ review: a red rag to the puristsMarch 31, 2020 - 9:33 am
- Porsche 911 Carrera (2020) reviewMarch 30, 2020 - 4:32 pm