Fledgling British sports car manufacturer Zenos Cars has been given a big vote of confidence after securing £2 million in funding from investors. Read more
Audi is expected to soon announce a new 600hp RS 6 Avant Plus model – after one of its UK dealers accidentally revealed information on the über estate car. Read more
The Jaguar E-type Group 44 racer is a 450hp racer that competed in the 1974 Group B production car championship of the Sports Car Club of America. And on Saturday, I was driving it up the hill. Read more
Bentley revealed its 580hp Continental GT3-R limited edition model at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014 – and announced it is estimated to cost an astonishing £237,500. Read more
The Goodwood Festival of Speed supercar car park is back for 2014: here, we walk it.
no images were found
Aston Martin has launched the latest Vision Gran Turismo racer – and the virtual-only Design Prototype 100 will be ‘launched’ for in-game play on Gran Turismo 6 next month.
Peugeot has revealed an extremely radical 208hp 208 GTi 30th Anniversary Limited Edition model at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014. Read more
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Jevanto Productions / Shutterstock.com10 things you need to check before an MOT testJanuary 24, 2020 - 7:30 am
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- ShutterstockLondon ULEZ charge: How to check if you need to payJanuary 23, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- peepy / Shutterstock.comTop 10 tips for safer winter drivingJanuary 21, 2020 - 5:19 pm
- ShutterstockHow to write the perfect used car advertJanuary 20, 2020 - 5:07 pm
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Turbo review: putting the ‘S’ into ‘SUV’January 21, 2020 - 3:53 pm
- Alfa RomeoAlfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio review: the closest thing to a Ferrari SUVJanuary 17, 2020 - 1:57 pm
- 2020 Ford Puma review: top of the crossover classJanuary 17, 2020 - 10:43 am
- Rolls-Royce2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan review: High societyJanuary 15, 2020 - 11:43 am
- HondaHonda NSX review: how the people’s supercar humbled FerrariJanuary 9, 2020 - 8:55 am