The Q50 is not the car Infiniti hoped it would be. A BMW beater, or at least an Audi challenger, it yearned: a worthy also-ran, seems to be the initial consensus.
SEAT has at last confirmed it will produce an all-new SUV from 2016 – a model that’s already been in development for two years.
Land Rover has teamed up with famous British brand Barbour to launch a new clothing range for Autumn and Winter 2014.
You don’t buy a car from Alfa Romeo with your head, you buy one because they excite you and they look great and you want something a little alternative. But the problem is, for me at least, Alfas of recent years haven’t been that exciting.
Subaru is relaunching the Impreza in the UK – as a high-value four-wheel drive five-door hatchback that’s virtually unique in the marketplace.
Hyundai has announced it’s hit six million sales in Europe since it started importing cars in 1977.
Honda is cutting back its vehicle production operations in the UK and will move from a three-shift to a two-shift working pattern.
Do you look forward to every little drive, like a 17-year-old with a shiny new driving licence? Do you rev high, brake late and generally drive in a manner that would horrify advocates of hypermiling?
We’re used to manufacturers offering cars on tempting finance deals, stretched out over three or four years with steep deposits resulting in small monthly repayments – but would you take out a loan for a new Aston Martin over 12 years?
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- How will the theory test changes affect you?February 21, 2020 - 1:34 pm
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Revealed: The best time to buy or sell your carFebruary 3, 2020 - 3:52 pm
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- Morgan Plus Six review: Back to the futureFebruary 20, 2020 - 11:10 am
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 18, 2020 - 12:59 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am
- Honda Integra Type R review: I predict a riotFebruary 7, 2020 - 12:02 pm
- Lotus Elise Cup 250 review: light speedFebruary 5, 2020 - 12:44 pm