Volkswagen Group has handed responsibility for the W12 engine design to Bentley in Crewe and the firm will begin exporting engines for the first time ever.
The Q50 is not the car Infiniti hoped it would be. A BMW beater, or at least an Audi challenger, it yearned: a worthy also-ran, seems to be the initial consensus.
SEAT has at last confirmed it will produce an all-new SUV from 2016 – a model that’s already been in development for two years.
Land Rover has teamed up with famous British brand Barbour to launch a new clothing range for Autumn and Winter 2014.
You don’t buy a car from Alfa Romeo with your head, you buy one because they excite you and they look great and you want something a little alternative. But the problem is, for me at least, Alfas of recent years haven’t been that exciting.
Subaru is relaunching the Impreza in the UK – as a high-value four-wheel drive five-door hatchback that’s virtually unique in the marketplace.
Hyundai has announced it’s hit six million sales in Europe since it started importing cars in 1977.
Honda is cutting back its vehicle production operations in the UK and will move from a three-shift to a two-shift working pattern.
Do you look forward to every little drive, like a 17-year-old with a shiny new driving licence? Do you rev high, brake late and generally drive in a manner that would horrify advocates of hypermiling?
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockHow and when to use your car’s fog lightsNovember 21, 2019 - 4:15 pm
- Shutterstock14 ways to make your car last longerNovember 19, 2019 - 10:41 am
- ShutterstockIs this the ultimate car de-icing life hack?November 10, 2019 - 10:44 am
- Do you really need winter tyres?November 9, 2019 - 9:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay awake behind the wheelNovember 8, 2019 - 9:14 am
- Ferrari Dino ‘Evo’ review: a red rag to the puristsNovember 22, 2019 - 3:20 pm
- 2020 Vauxhall Corsa review: testing the impressive new ‘people’s car’November 21, 2019 - 5:49 pm
- Lexus2020 Lexus RX 450h review: dependably differentNovember 20, 2019 - 1:25 pm
- Bentley2020 Bentley Flying Spur review: Spur of the momentNovember 15, 2019 - 10:07 am
- RenaultRenault Megane RS 300 Trophy review: happy hardcoreNovember 13, 2019 - 10:06 am