Audi has confirmed it will launch a model called Q1 – and the new junior SUV is set to go on sale in 2016.
What do you do if you want to buy a 2WD Dacia Duster but occasionally venture off road?
Proton. It was, in the early 1990s, the Dacia of its day: taking on the big boys with value-busting cheap and cheerful cars.
Today is Cyber Monday – the day when everyone takes to the internet to order presents ahead of Christmas.
Volkswagen will today begin selling its first all-electric car, the e-Up, from 24 UK dealers – for an ambitious £24,250 list price.
Saab 9-3 models will once again roll out of Trollhattan today as Swedish-Chinese consortium NEVS cranks the line back to life.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Shutterstock14 ways to make your car last longerNovember 19, 2019 - 10:41 am
- ShutterstockIs this the ultimate car de-icing life hack?November 10, 2019 - 10:44 am
- Do you really need winter tyres?November 9, 2019 - 9:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay awake behind the wheelNovember 8, 2019 - 9:14 am
- ShutterstockWinter is coming: prepare your car for the coldNovember 4, 2019 - 4:10 pm
- Bentley2020 Bentley Flying Spur review: Spur of the momentNovember 15, 2019 - 10:07 am
- RenaultRenault Megane RS 300 Trophy review: happy hardcoreNovember 13, 2019 - 10:06 am
- Mercedes-BenzMercedes-AMG A35 review: 306hp hot hatch takes on Golf RNovember 11, 2019 - 6:34 am
- JaguarJaguar F-Pace SVR review: don’t fear the leaperNovember 7, 2019 - 9:38 am
- Hyundai i30 Fastback N review: life and Seoul of the partyNovember 4, 2019 - 1:49 pm