Today’s launch is for the Skoda Rapid Spaceback, the Skoda equivalent of style over substance, writes CJ Hubbard.
The MR five-minute test car run is a staple challenge for the team here. We jump in, drive a short distance, then write about it.
Aston Martin has confirmed our weekend report that the Cygnet is no more – and if you want one, best be quick.
The Kia Carens compact MPV was launched in May and became its final model to receive the Peter Schreyer magic.
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- When is the best time to renew your car insurance?February 28, 2020 - 9:38 am
- ShutterstockCold snap 2020: Driving safely in ice and snowFebruary 27, 2020 - 10:16 am
- How will the theory test changes affect you?February 21, 2020 - 1:34 pm
- ShutterstockParking fines: When and how you should appealFebruary 12, 2020 - 5:15 pm
- ShutterstockStorm Ciara: How to drive safely in strong windsFebruary 6, 2020 - 8:00 am
- Mini Electric (2020) reviewFebruary 28, 2020 - 11:50 am
- McLaren 720S Track Pack (2020) reviewFebruary 24, 2020 - 3:01 pm
- Morgan Plus Six review: Back to the futureFebruary 20, 2020 - 11:10 am
- McLaren GT review (2020): driving the soft-focus supercarFebruary 18, 2020 - 12:59 pm
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS review: wing and a prayerFebruary 13, 2020 - 8:55 am