This November’s new MINI will boast more BMW-sourced technology than ever – including a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine.
The new MG3 is available in more than 1 million combinations – so MG has launched a configurator to showcase them.
Mazda will use low CO2 emissions and sharp prices to promote the new Mazda3 to company car drivers.
Caterham has revealed the first glimpse into its future with the amazing AeroSeven Concept.
Royal Enfield has launched a new café racer motorbike called the Continental GT – but this one has nothing to do with Bentley.
The future of SEAT is in producing functional, practical cars rather than super-hot sporty models, new MD Juergen Stackmann has told MR.
Honda has introduced a striking new version of its SH scooter – the SH Mode 125… available in PINK!
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockHow to care for your car tyres while not drivingApril 3, 2020 - 8:04 am
- ShutterstockHow to protect your car during the COVID-19 lockdownMarch 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm
- ShutterstockThese are the top 5 car parts that cause accidentsMarch 18, 2020 - 11:03 am
- ShutterstockHow to stay healthy and safe when drivingMarch 13, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- ShutterstockIs it illegal to park in front of a driveway?March 10, 2020 - 11:21 am
- Ford Focus RS M520 (2020) reviewApril 3, 2020 - 9:51 am
- David BrownDavid Brown Mini Remastered (2020) reviewApril 1, 2020 - 11:33 am
- McLaren 720S driven: seven days with a supercarMarch 31, 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Ferrari Dino ‘Evo’ review: a red rag to the puristsMarch 31, 2020 - 9:33 am
- Porsche 911 Carrera (2020) reviewMarch 30, 2020 - 4:32 pm