This November’s new MINI will boast more BMW-sourced technology than ever – including a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine.
The new MG3 is available in more than 1 million combinations – so MG has launched a configurator to showcase them.
Mazda will use low CO2 emissions and sharp prices to promote the new Mazda3 to company car drivers.
Caterham has revealed the first glimpse into its future with the amazing AeroSeven Concept.
Royal Enfield has launched a new café racer motorbike called the Continental GT – but this one has nothing to do with Bentley.
The future of SEAT is in producing functional, practical cars rather than super-hot sporty models, new MD Juergen Stackmann has told MR.
Honda has introduced a striking new version of its SH scooter – the SH Mode 125… available in PINK!
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- ShutterstockPCP car finance: How to avoid charges when you return the keysDecember 5, 2019 - 5:03 pm
- ShutterstockCar fog lights: how and when to use themDecember 4, 2019 - 8:18 am
- KaptenUber and out: the ride-hailing apps to use insteadNovember 26, 2019 - 5:27 pm
- Shutterstock14 ways to make your car last longerNovember 19, 2019 - 10:41 am
- ShutterstockIs this the ultimate car de-icing life hack?November 10, 2019 - 10:44 am
- Motoring ResearchVolkswagen Golf GTI Mk1 review: power to the peopleDecember 5, 2019 - 10:27 am
- Volkswagen2020 Volkswagen Golf review: the benchmark is backDecember 4, 2019 - 5:13 pm
- AbarthAbarth 695 70th Anniversario review: double espresso to goDecember 2, 2019 - 11:35 am
- Mercedes-AMGMercedes-AMG GT 63S 4-Door review: heavy metal thunderNovember 28, 2019 - 4:48 pm
- ListerLister LFT-C review: symphony for the devilNovember 26, 2019 - 11:13 am