This November’s new MINI will boast more BMW-sourced technology than ever – including a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine.
The new MG3 is available in more than 1 million combinations – so MG has launched a configurator to showcase them.
Mazda will use low CO2 emissions and sharp prices to promote the new Mazda3 to company car drivers.
Caterham has revealed the first glimpse into its future with the amazing AeroSeven Concept.
Royal Enfield has launched a new café racer motorbike called the Continental GT – but this one has nothing to do with Bentley.
The future of SEAT is in producing functional, practical cars rather than super-hot sporty models, new MD Juergen Stackmann has told MR.
Honda has introduced a striking new version of its SH scooter – the SH Mode 125… available in PINK!
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Jevanto Productions / Shutterstock.com10 things you need to check before an MOT testJanuary 24, 2020 - 7:30 am
- mikecphoto / Shutterstock.comExplained: all the places you’re not allowed to parkJanuary 23, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- ShutterstockLondon ULEZ charge: How to check if you need to payJanuary 23, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- peepy / Shutterstock.comTop 10 tips for safer winter drivingJanuary 21, 2020 - 5:19 pm
- ShutterstockHow to write the perfect used car advertJanuary 20, 2020 - 5:07 pm
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Turbo review: putting the ‘S’ into ‘SUV’January 21, 2020 - 3:53 pm
- Alfa RomeoAlfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio review: the closest thing to a Ferrari SUVJanuary 17, 2020 - 1:57 pm
- 2020 Ford Puma review: top of the crossover classJanuary 17, 2020 - 10:43 am
- Rolls-Royce2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan review: High societyJanuary 15, 2020 - 11:43 am
- HondaHonda NSX review: how the people’s supercar humbled FerrariJanuary 9, 2020 - 8:55 am