This November’s new MINI will boast more BMW-sourced technology than ever – including a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine.
The new MG3 is available in more than 1 million combinations – so MG has launched a configurator to showcase them.
Mazda will use low CO2 emissions and sharp prices to promote the new Mazda3 to company car drivers.
Caterham has revealed the first glimpse into its future with the amazing AeroSeven Concept.
Royal Enfield has launched a new café racer motorbike called the Continental GT – but this one has nothing to do with Bentley.
The future of SEAT is in producing functional, practical cars rather than super-hot sporty models, new MD Juergen Stackmann has told MR.
Honda has introduced a striking new version of its SH scooter – the SH Mode 125… available in PINK!
About Motoring Research
Motoring Research is a multimedia publisher that’s been delivering the goods to clients since 1986.
We are growing fast, developing the Motoring Research Network of freelancers around our highly experienced in-house team. Together, we have more than half a century’s experience of motoring journalism…
- Keyless car theft – how to prevent it and stay safeOctober 21, 2019 - 8:00 am
- TeslaHow much does it cost to charge a Tesla Model 3?October 18, 2019 - 8:09 am
- ShutterstockCrunch time: how to avoid low-speed parking accidentsOctober 17, 2019 - 9:55 am
- Want to save money on your car insurance? Get hagglingOctober 16, 2019 - 5:54 am
- ShutterstockDriving in the EU after Brexit – everything you need to knowOctober 15, 2019 - 12:50 pm
- 2020 Nissan Juke review: Juke boxes cleverOctober 22, 2019 - 3:07 pm
- MountuneVolkswagen Golf R M52 review: a scorching hot hatchOctober 22, 2019 - 10:18 am
- FordFord GT review: a Le Mans racer with number platesOctober 18, 2019 - 7:50 am
- McLarenMcLaren 600LT Spider review: lean and rooflessOctober 15, 2019 - 6:56 am
- TeslaTesla Model 3 review (2019): together in electric dreamsOctober 14, 2019 - 8:54 am